This hostel occupies the house located at Oficios street on the corner of Obrapía, a 17th -century residence, featuring an architectural style with an Arab influence. Its owner was Baltasar Sotolongo y González-Carvajal, Havana ordinary Mayor in 1781, who held the position of City Hall Alderman at the time of his death, on 31 December 1803. This property, also known as the House of Valencia in Havana, is a place to worship Valencian traditions. (Further reading)
Prices per season
Prices per season valid from 01/Nov/2014 to 31/Oct/2015. (The prices are in CUC per room, per night and breakfast included)
|Junior suite double
|Junior suite single
- High Season (HS): January 7 to 31, February, March, April, November y December 1 to 21.
- Low Season (LS): May, July, August and October.
- Peak High Season (PHS): From December 22 to 31, January 1 to 6, Easter week (marz 29 to april 5, 2015) and Fair of Havana.
- Peak Low Season (PLS): June y September.
The prices include:
- Welcome cocktail
- Safe deposit box
- 10%-discount in several restaurants of the company. The details will be given to the client at the reception of each hotel. Sharing room with adults.
- Free admission to museums upon presentation of the guest card. The details will be given to the client at the reception of each hotel. Sharing room with adults.