Stories of distinguished families and wealthy business men surround the building which is occupied today by Florida Hotel, opened in 1885. Adapted to the preferences of the American and European markets, it became one of the most widely recognized hotels in the Cuban capital. With the magnificence that it showed back then, it has been brought back to life on a centrally located corner of Obispo Street, surrounded by shops, art galleries and museums. (Further reading)
Prices per season
Prices per season valid from 01/Nov/2014 to 31/Oct/2015. (The prices are in CUC per room, per night and breakfast included)
|Junior suite double
|Junior suite single
Prices per season valid from 01/Nov/2015 to 31/Oct/2016. (The prices are in CUC per room, per night and breakfast included)
- High Season (HS): January 7 to 31, February, March, April, November y December 1 to 21.
- Low Season (LS): May, July, August and October.
- Peak High Season (PHS): From December 22 to 31, January 1 to 6, Easter week (marz 29 to april 5, 2015) and Fair of Havana.
- Peak Low Season (PLS): June y September.
The prices include:
- Welcome cocktail
- Safe deposit box
- 10%-discount in several restaurants of the company. The details will be given to the client at the reception of each hotel. Sharing room with adults.
- Free admission to museums upon presentation of the guest card. The details will be given to the client at the reception of each hotel. Sharing room with adults.
La Floridana restaurant captivates visitors with its architectural beauty and gracious decoration, notable for its 19th century-style furniture, lamps, window cases and screens. The dinnerware set features a lily blossom print design, the French monarchy’s old emblem, and currently the house symbol. This restaurant serves Cuban and international dishes, including the Florida Chicken, specialty of [...]